Legal Software Customer Support Executive
Join the Osprey Approach Support team
This role leverages your existing skills and experience in IT whilst enabling you to develop both cutting-edge knowledge in the delivery of cloud based multi-device applications and specialist understanding of focused legal technology solutions.
As the first point of contact with our clients you will be responsible for managing support calls from assignment to closure, providing on line training and becoming involved in the testing and progression of our new software applications.
- Software query handling – managing calls from assignment to closure across our range of products
- Training lawyers and their support staff on the use of our software
- Testing of all new software features as well as testing and investigation of potential customer issues
- Good Computer Skills including use of Internet Browsers and Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good investigatory skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Aptitude to learn quickly and understand software
- Ability to change work priorities as is required to meet customer needs
- Ability to use Windows, iOS and Android devices