Are you a passionate and tenacious B2B Marketing Executive who is ready for a new challenge? We have an exciting new opportunity to join our growing marketing team as we look to increase activity and revenue for the business.
Pracctice ltd, trading as Osprey Approach, has over 30 years’ experience developing software solutions for the legal sector. We provide legal accounting, case, and practice management software to UK law firms of all shapes and sizes, who are looking to digitalise, streamline, and modernise their operations. Our current team of 30 staff develop and deliver software to over 300 firms nationwide and we are one of the most established independent legal CMS providers in the UK.
The Marketing Executive Role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating, implementing, and reviewing marketing campaigns – across a variety of channels and mediums – to drive demand and increase brand awareness.
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic individual who has plenty of ideas and the skills to bring them to life. You’ll have the ability to adapt your voice to meet the needs of our target audience to ensure marketing campaigns are successful in influencing prospects and generating qualified leads.
This position requires someone who is a team player, who can work effectively to deadlines and meet set targets. But crucially, we’re looking for someone who has the initiative, tenacity, and problem-solving skills to develop and create marketing ideas that influence, attract, and convert prospects.
- Maintaining the brand identity of Osprey across all channels and communications
- Ensuring high-level of accuracy in grammar and spelling in all content produced
- Writing regular blogs and guides that are well researched and suitable for the target market and intended purpose including PR, SEO, or general campaign activity.
- Creating branded graphics and guides
- Assisting with video creation for both customers and prospects
- Building and delivering email campaigns for both customers and prospects
- Assisting with updating and creating new content for our website
- Creating adverts and associated landing pages for digital campaigns
- Interviewing customers and creating written case studies
- Working with sales to creating professional and branded sales collateral
- Contributing to our social media content schedule
- Competitor analysis – keeping up to date with competitor messaging and activity
- Market analysis – understanding our customers’ needs, challenges, and expectations to help build content used for prospects
- Presenting new ideas for future campaigns
- Working on ad hoc marketing projects including CRM data cleansing, events & trade shows, etc.
Proven ability to:
- Develop and deliver B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Write engaging content suitable for a variety of mediums such as media, company website, and social media channels, as well as marketing campaigns and customer comms
- Produce creative and quality marketing materials
- Have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and InDesign)
- Have strong skills in MS Office, in particular Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
As well as:
- 2+ years’ B2B marketing experience, ideally within the tech / software sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and English grammar and spelling accuracy
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly motivated and can demonstrate initiative
- Experience creating and implementing social media adverts
- Experience with marketing tools and platforms including WordPress, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, and Salesforce
- Used to working to targeted KPIs
- Marketing qualification to Degree level, or equivalent CIM diploma