Business Administrator for market-leading legal software provider
Join the Osprey Approach team as a business administrator
Are you highly organised, have an exceptional eye for detail, outstanding communication skills, and great at multi-tasking? As the company grows, we’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team to help support the daily running of the business to ensure a smooth operation.
Pracctice ltd, trading as Osprey Approach, has over 30 years’ experience developing software solutions for the legal sector. We provide legal accounting, case, and practice management software to UK law firms of all shapes and sizes, who are looking to digitalise, streamline, and modernise their operations. Our current team of 30 staff develop and deliver software to over 300 firms nationwide and we are one of the most established independent legal CMS providers in the UK.
The Business Administrator Role
As first point of contact with our clients, you will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to the correct person, and taking messages when required within a busy customer support environment. You will need to establish client needs quickly in order to create an accurate summary. In addition to managing incoming calls, a key part of your role will be assisting management with general administration support including contracting and finance admin, scheduling client training, and data cleansing and maintenance.
- To take telephone support calls, detailed messages and recording all essential information accurately.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Osprey Academy training and training resource planning.
- Assisting with daily finance tasks for both company and clients.
- Assisting with document production and processing
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties and assist colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Maintain and deliver full compliance of internal and client training proficiencies.
- Checking functional skills systems are fully up to date and any outstanding actions are chased with relevant staff members.
- Updating internal daily logs in Microsoft Excel.
- Ongoing data maintenance of Salesforce, ensuring up-to-date and accurate record of our prospect and customer database to aid marketing and sales.
- Ad hoc data cleansing projects
- 2+ years’ experience as a receptionist or Administrative Assistant
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Aptitude to learn quickly and understand software
- Ability to change work priorities as is required to meet customer needs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent and confident understanding of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM solutions is desirable but not essential
- Experience with finance admin desirable but not essential