Software Support Executive
Join the Osprey Approach team as a Software Support Executive
Are you passionate about providing excellent client service and enjoy working with tech? We’re looking for a Software Support Executive to join our growing team.
As an Osprey Software Support Executive, you are crucial to our clients’ success and you will be the first point of contact for our users.
You will be responsible for managing client support queries from assignment to closure, booking and carrying out client training, and making proactive support calls. You will be ensuring our customers enjoy every part of their Osprey support experience through outstanding customer service and care.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator, who has a good understanding and experience using software products, to deliver our client training over Microsoft Teams. You will book and host our training sessions, helping our clients to fully utilise Osprey to their advantage.
At Osprey, you will have the opportunity to work for a long-established leading supplier of legal software to UK law firms. This role leverages your existing skills and experience in IT, whilst enabling you to develop both cutting-edge knowledge in the delivery of cloud based, multi-device applications and specialist understanding of focused legal technology solutions.
- Software query handling – managing support calls from assignment to closure across our range of products
- Training – Training lawyers and their support staff on the use of our software
- Testing – Testing of all new software features as well as testing and investigation of potential customer issues
- Good computer skills including use of internet browsers and Microsoft Office along with desktop apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Good investigatory skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Aptitude to learn quickly and understand software
- Ability to change work priorities as is required to meet customer needs
- Ability to use Windows, iOS and Android devices
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure.